Raimond Pendant LampThe Raimond light is a perfect sphere of mathematical ingredients punctuated by tiny LED lights. It is specially detailed to spread warm white light in every direction and looking at the light feels like staring into the soft glow of a starry night. Inspired by the geodesic dome, designed by Buckminster Fuller, the Raimond lights are the result of almost forty years of research and dedication of mechanical engineer and self-taught designer Raimond Puts (1937 – 2012). The driver is located in the canopy. 90-240V input, 5V output. Chrome steel canopy.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Raimond Pendant Lamp Size
- Size: Dia 20cm x H 20cm/ ∅ 7.9″ x H 7.9″
- Size: Dia 25cm x H 25cm/ ∅ 9.8″ x H 9.8″
- Size: Dia 30cm x H 30cm/ ∅ 11.8″ x H 11.8″
- Size: Dia 40cm x H 40cm/ ∅ 15.7″ x H 15.7″
- Size: Dia 50cm x H 50cm/ ∅ 19.7″ x H 19.7″
Raimond Pendant Lamp Details
- Material: Metal/Stainless steel
- Light source: LED Chips
- Power: Max 0.3W
- Weight: 2kg/4.4lbs
- Finishes: Stainless steel
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59″ wires . Can be extended upon request
No customer reviews for the moment.